Ski Arlberg is a mecca for winter sports. With over 300 kilometres of slopes and 87 lifts and cable cars at your disposal, no two days of your vacation have to be the same. You can purchase your ticket to the spectacular winter sports resort at reception before heading straight out into the skiing fun. Modern equipment is available from the hotel ski hire service, ensuring that you are perfectly equipped for all the adventures that await you here – in Austria’s largest interconnected ski area.
Winter pole position:
- Ski rental and service at the hotel
- Ski store at the Haus Pfefferkorn just 200m away
- Free ski shuttle buses to all of the ski resorts in the Arlberg region
- 6 ski and winter sports schools in Lech Zürs am Arlberg
- Snowpark Lech on the Schlegelkopf, 3 lines and 17 obstacles
- White Ring: legendary 22km high-Alpine sightseeing circuit incl. 5,500m total difference in elevation across the route
You will find a great selection of quality luggage models and brands in store. Test your favourites, get advice from experts and make the most of the Ski Depot ski storage facility at the Intersport store – available for hotel guests to use free of charge.
Even the largest of ski areas instantly becomes much more manageable when you look at it from a bird’s eye view. The interactive map shows which Ski Arlberg lifts are operational and how to get to all the best runs. Weather reports and live webcam images as well as locations of bars and restaurants are also provided.
Created for winter fans
Beyond the slopes, winter in the Ski Arlberg region extends far into the winter forests and snowy landscapes. Explore the area on a ski tour, by snowshoe or out on the toboggan runs. Alternatively, you can hire a guide to show you some of the hidden winter gems the area has to offer.